Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Need a Breather

Ok so i have been driving my fathers car for like about a month
ago and two weeks ago i got in a car accident. (am ok)so now am starting
to fix it up but every single day its something new with that car.
if its not one thing its another.i know i know its a car but with my busy days
i just cant handle it. i dont even know where to turn or what to do.
i feel like giving up.i understand now how sometimes our parents feel. i mean am
only 18 but my life has started.

1 comment:

  1. Honey, I am so sorry that you have to deal with a crappy car, I understand how frustrating it is, so have to spend money on fixing the car instead of the things you'd rather spend money on. I wish I could help you somehow, but cars are so not my area of expertise.Hang in there love, things will change and get better. Don't give up. I love you.

    ReplyDelete